Reveg hell!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 5_Assed_Monkey, Jul 18, 2017.

1. About 2 weeks ago i found out my light was on a few days way to long, not sure how long, i immediately put them in dark for 24 hours them back on 12/12. Seems there coming out of it now, all new growth has trichs, not shiny round leaves anymore etc. Im curious if i can finish out the 2 months as normal deducting the last 2 weeks? will the new growth the start the timer over? Time will tell. Pic 3 was the last bud that started veging.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. God dam im a dumbass...this isnt regeg, it heat stress, my shit is foxtailing all over.I have 2 big yellow circles right under each light...600 hps were about 12 inches from tops...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That could definitely be it...

Eh plants look pretty healthy regardless. And you are 100% sure there isn't any light leaks though? Just to be sure... shit I cover my grow tent with a sheet because all the pinholes make me paranoid haha

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

4. Its in a room, in a room, in another room in a big place.. no light leaks.........when i opened my timer, the off metal clip came loose, and slid down the dial, im not sure if i did it then or it had been that way......

• Like Like x 2
  5. 15 more days till the clock runs out, ill check the trichs next week, they wont lie

• Like Like x 2
  6. Plants can tolerate a small amount of light at night. Remember that in nature they are under the stars every night and full moon once a month.

7. I had someone tell me the moon puts off mostly green light.
    We know plants can't go thru photosynthesis under green light.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. The only way the moon would put off mostly green light is if it was green. It is very low in light, like 1 lumen, but the point is you can have a small pinhole light leak and it doesn't change anything. You don't need strict total darkness just 99.8%. I'm a little lazy about patching my pinhole leaks in my tent. It's still budding just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've just always been on the better safe than sorry side is all... my tents not exactly in a dark area and it has a lot of light leaks not just a couple... around the seams on every opening there is just beams of purple that'll scatter through... so I'm afraid that the sun may be beaming on it just right and be giving one part of the plant a strong bit of light. I've also heard that indoor plants aren't as tolerant to light leaks as outdoor plants but I don't know I have no experience on that issue. I know it can take a bit more to make most plants hermie I'd just hate to have that one that has a very dominate hermie gene and screws me is all.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones