Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reuse sploof?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RR12D, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Just made one, how many times can you use it before you should make a new one?

2. Depends really. When I used one I changed it twice a week.

3. When it starts stinking of weed when you blow through it? I imagine it would last quite a while but I personally don't use one.
    Depends how often you smoke through it.

4. Mine was fucking disgusting. It was brownish and looked like some of it had melted. Still worked great though. :smoking:

5. Once a week maybe once every two weeks. Works for me :rolleyes:

6. i have to change mine every other day. when it starts to go brown and you can start to smell the smoke from it time to change. if its still white it shouldnt be changed

7. ive had mine for a few weeks but i've only used it maybe 5 times and it's still running strong.

8. I'd say make a new one when the sheets are like 80% brown.

9. i reused mine plenty of times, i just rotated the sheets around after every use (adding some/removing some), just basically rearranging them

10. Haha, it's awesome to see other people use sploofs exactly like me. Excessively!

11. I just keep using them until they stop covering up the smell. Mine's been going strong for a week or two now, but then again, I only use it a couple times a week.

12. Yeah I usually just smoke outside but its getting cold as a mother fucker out so i usually just blow it out my window, but now im usin the sploof so i dont freeze my ass off in the process.

13. i reuse mine till its completely brown on the inside :p

14. i had a sploof that lasted me all summer and then i replaced it a week ago with a new one, that thing was nasty as hell on the inside of it, still did its job though lol

15. I have my first one I ever made 4 years ago, its all brown, but still works. But I've made other ones obviously in the preceding years. I don't need to use a sploo anymore, but If I were, I would change every 2 weeks.

16. Have had the same one for well over a year. Doesn't work as well as it used to, but it still does the trick.

17. I make my sploofs with water bottles, and I've been using this last one for atleast 3 months. (1-2 times daily, more on weekends)