Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reunion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ferifra92, Jul 28, 2010.

1. okay so i got back from being gone for a month and a half from my fiance and i smoked with him for the first time since his retirement. we smoked out of the bong first and i dont know if i liked that to much. then we smoked out of the pipe and that was better. it wasn't as bad as i thought. it wasn't nearly as awful as my first time. it was a way better environment as well. so i think i may try it again with him. we'll see what happens. ;)

2. cool story brah

3. ^no one likes that.

anyways, i hope your 2nd time is better, the bong is amazing, maybe not for your first time but once you understand that its way better than a pipe. because you inhale more smoke, the smoke is filtered by the water, and bongs are shweet

4. Yeah bongs arent the best thing to use for a new smoker, first time smoker using one you prob coughed your ass off lol. But latter down the road, you may grow to love them.

5. the first time i hit a bong i coughed my lungs out lolbut i got soooooooooooo hi!