Returning to forum

Discussion in 'General' started by Iam Completed, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Whatsgood..

Just did 2 1/2 years in prison in NJ..
    Good to be back.

2. What forSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. heroin distro

4. Daaaaaaamn, you were sellin smack. You sound like a real criminal brahsent from underneath my balls

5. #6 Majestic Raven, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Just a heads up, the rules have changed. There is no mentioning of any drugs other than marijuana, caffeine, and nicotine.

Love the ass avatar though. :metal:

6. Fuvk you macka.... everytime you post and i see that ass... i have to whack it. Running out of lubriderm over here you selfish jerksent from underneath my balls

7. On another note, why are you online right now OP? You should be knee deep in pussy right now.

8. [quote name="Macka B" post="19382916" timestamp="1390352788"]On another note, why are you online right now OP? You should be knee deep in pussy right now.[/quote]For real my nigga, go find you a bad hispanic chica and rail til u can rail no moresent from underneath my balls

9. Do they have hispanic girls in NJ?

10. Puerto Riquenassent from underneath my balls

11. And Dominicans... Stay away from both lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. i got out december 30th..& When i was in the forum back in the day, they had a section called Pandora's box..which was all for other drugs. So my bad.

13. Welcome back.hope you play it straight this time around

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Haha pandora's box is still around. Except now it's just conspiracy theories Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app