Returning to Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flirt77, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I want to start by saying that I am EXTREMELY happy with my relationship. I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years, and I can honestly say I love her. There's just one little thing...

When we started having sex (about a month after I "officially" asked her out), we used condoms. We were both virgins at the time, and we felt safest doing it. It felt AWESOME and I had no complaints. But then, she went on birth control. She told me I didn't have to suffocate my dick with a plastic bag anymore, and let me go at it with just vaseline :) What a fucking difference. I felt so much more connected to her, and the overall experience was waaaaaaaaaaaay better. There was a problem though- her counselor said her pills were contributing to her depression/anxiety. She asked if she could try not taking the pill and seeing if she felt better. As soon as she stopped taking the pill, she was MUCH happier (which I love!). She is doing way better now, and she even enjoys smoking weed now (she used to get super paranoid before, now she's just really chill). But now that she's off the pill, I have to go back to condoms. I went home to visit her this weekend, and we did it quite a few times (first time in a while, sucks being apart). It just didn't feel right having a condom on, and I had to force myself to finish pretty quickly a few times cause I could feel my ding-dong going soft... Felt like my dick was being squeezed (the bad way) the whole time. She doesn't like the condoms either, she likes the skin-skin contact (duh, who doesn't), but she doesn't want to go back on BC knowing it'll fuck up her mind again. Any advice from some older, more experienced blades? I'm just a flirt, not a sex god. Help!

2. you don't have much options man

vasectomy... or take your chance and pull out

3. You're just gonna have to get used to using condoms

4. Pull out method worked for me all but once... and then the one time it didn't work a miscarriage came in to save the day.

5. Maybe she could try a lower hormone pill?

I'm having this same problem with the shot. I thought a low hormone pill might be better for me and I got some good advice in the relationship thread.

6. Get her the patch or just cum in her bum!

7. I'll see what I can do about a different pill... thanks for the help guys

8. This is the same situation that me and my girlfriend were in.
    On the pill she was depressed, but the sex was amazing without the condom.

For about 5 months I was pulling out with success, but one day I was drunk, it was feeling good so I just creamed her. Had to take a plan B the next day and we decided to just use condoms from then on

Try out Trojans bareskin condoms or even better The Magnum thin condoms are great too.
    Condoms do suck man, but some of the ones that are ribbed, or studded or whatever can feel real good. So give the thin condoms a shot, they feel 2x as good as the thick ones and just as strong

Except if you tend to really BLOW your load and it shoots out pretty hard rather then just spill out be careful with the Trojan bareskin because they made the reservoir tip so small, the cum shot can explode the tip of the condom or it can spill out to the bottom and end up in her poonani :O

9. tell her to look into other options for bc. there is nuva ring, there's an arm implant, patch, shot low estrogen pills but my favorite is the IUD. But you can't get an IUD unless you've had a baby already.

10. Pull out move. Teh best :)

11. She definitely isn't down for JUST the pullout... she made me pullout when she was on the pill.

12. Thats pretty dark.

13. pull out.. works every time! ;)

14. I wish it worked every time...

15. Damn that sucks :(

16. This.

Idk why everyone jumps to the conclusion that you have to use a condom or pull out,before ever trying other pills.

She just needs to talk to her doctor about it and they should be able to find something that's right for her.

60% of the time,it works every time.

17. I love her, and sex is still fun, just kinda a huge step down after almost a year of going [​IMG]

18. Oh yeah and it'll probably be a little while before she does get on another pill(if she decides to)so in the mean time,pick up Trojan Natrualamb condoms.

Seriously the best condom there is.

I've used them and I sometimes had to check to see if it was even on still,cause it felt that good.

A little expensive,but worth every penny!

19. I've heard the lamb skin condoms feel awesome, just weird to think about putting another animal's skin onto my business...

20. It is at first and they smell a little.....strange.....not necessarily bad,just strange.

But once you try one out for the first time,you won't give a fuck lol.