Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Retching while smoking weed after eating.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Professor Chronic, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

I’ve been smoking about 3 years and for the last year or so the odd time sometimes while smoking I retch.

I am smoking tobacco and weed rolled into a joint (what we call it here) or what ye would call a spliff (joint because it’s the weed and tobacco joining)

I sometimes if I’m full or even sometimes when I haven’t eaten I retch but what’s weird is that most times if I’m with other people it usually doesn’t happen. Like it’s not on my mind at all but alone even though I’m not thinking about it , it’ll happen.

My idea is maybe the smoke getting to my stomach and not like irritating my stomach with the food or when empty?

I dunno I’m baked. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i retch when smoking cigars sometimes when coughing too hard. try without the tobacco wrap for a while and see if it gets better.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks man. I’ll give it a go. Shouldn’t be smoking it anyway hahaha

4. Anytime I intake any nicotine on an even mildly empty stomach, I get wicked stomach cramps/problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. When you smoke alone you're probably inhaling more at a faster rate. Seems like minor nicotine poisoning to me. Literally your body telling you to stop. Could also be mold related issues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do you still have this issue with straight weed without the tobacco?