Retarded but worth it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drUmlove, Jan 16, 2009.

1. it was the final exam, before we switch out semesters this year. so me and my friend look around and almost everybody in the class was geeked out on something. my friend deals at school, so he said, look man i have a little bud left so lets go smoke before we start the exam.:) of course i said yes but then i realized we had nowhere to smoke. so then my friend comes up with the bright idea of smoking in the bathroom. so we walked out of the classroom went to the downstairs bathroom where no one ever goes. sat in the back stall and blazed:D i was super sketched at first but of a couple of hits of the dank and i was set. overall now that im sober and thinking about what we did. has to be the most retarded thing ive done in a while. but mos def the hi was worth it.:smoke:

2. ive done it before... i had a little 2 dollar lip burner salad packed over the brim, smoked it all and flushed the bowl... walked out with smoke pourin out behind me haha

3. haha. yeah man we had that bathroom fogged the fuck out.:D

4. lol just hope they dont catch you on the cameras! sorry to sketch you out

5. ahaha this is comedy !
    That would have been so sketchy good lord:smoking:

6. i have friends that smoke in the bathrooms next to the baseball field, im too much of a puss to smoke on school grounds tho.

7. That's awesome:smoking:

8. if you got cameras in your school bathroom sue away invasion of privacy big time

9. Yeah man they have cameras in the hallways close to the bathroom but still. if there is any cameras in the bathroom you could sue, even if they did catch you:D

10. ya but they have cameras right outside the bathroom so they know if shit goes down who was in the bathroom and when

11. I bet you wouldn't think it was worth it if you had gotten caught.

12. yeah man i understand what you're saying about the cameras being right outside the bathroom. but we know where every camera is in our school, and which ones work and which ones don't. the district to fuckin greedy to fix the cameras that need to be fixed.:)

13. they can have cameras in the bathrooms as long as they aren't facing an angle where any personal areas can be seen. yes this does mean they can point cameras at your back for a urinal

14. fuck that I am glad my school dont got cameras

15. Smoking in the bathroom is pretty easy to get away with, just don't do it while someone is in the next stall taking a shit....and never blaze a joint! too much smoke haha woot

16. lol. one thing good about somone taking a shit is it would cover the smell. lol.:hide: