Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RESULTS [HOW-TO]: Passing a mouth-swab drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I just got the call today. I passed and start Monday . So the peroxide method will pass for any drugs and just use it a lot the morning of and go straight to the test

2. To lazy to read thread but figured I'd put in my two cents. Applied to a warehouse, they did swab test(dont remember brand sorry). I smoked 12 hours prior to test. Then I just drank alot of water and when brushing my teeth that night and the next morning I also brushed my cheeks and tongue then used listerine. On my way to my final interview/swab test I bought a pack of altoids and ate one one after another until i took the test.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Since I only see weed smokers who abstained before testing figured I'd give my 2 cents for those who may be in a little more dire circumstances, like me.

I dab at least a half gram a day. I dabbed two hours before my test.

1. Brushed my teeth, tongue, cheeks.
    2. Swished with peroxide until my cheeks started to tingle/burn but not hurt.
    3. Swished with mouthwash so I could stop gagging peroxide is gross
    4. Took a small bottle of peroxide with me, when the manager mentioned the drug test I asked to go to the bathroom and swished again.

Just fyi, denaturing your saliva with peroxide only works for 30 min, which is why I did it directly before leaving my house and directly before the test again.

Drug test took 2 days to come back, got my offer today and accepted.

4. So last Thursday, I accepted a position with Lowes and they asked me to come in Friday at 2pm for the Oral Eze swab test. I had last smoked Monday night, so it had been a full 72 hours. In those 3 days, I brushed normally (2 times a day), then the morning of, I brushed aggressively twice, rinsed with Reach non alcoholic mouth wash and swished with hydrogen peroxide in my car immediately before the test. It’s now Tuesday and I haven’t heard anything from Quest or Lowes. You guys think I’m ok??