Restless Legs?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TheLadyKikio, Mar 6, 2015.

1. I've been smoking almost daily for about three years. I usually vape. However, for the past three days, after I smoke, my legs become restless. It doesn't start off that way, but I get the urge to start twitching about forty minutes after I've smoked. It's like my legs tickle. Is that a sativa high? Whatever it is, It's uncomfortable.

2. Ok. Newbie post to the wrong section. My bad.

3. it's fine restless legs can often be caused by the way you are sitting are you constricting your blood flow in any way? getting up and walking around or just shifting your position can help alot

4. Get some electrolytes before you toke. Have some gatorade or similar drink.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Could be the method of consumption, what do you use to toke?

6. Spasms might be a sign of fatigue in the muscles. Could also be psychosomatic. That would be my last guess before ruling out fatigue or low oxygen in the system. Do you also get headaches around the time you smoke? 

AFAIK, none of those things are related to RLS.

I definitely feel some RLS with certain strains, mostly some sativas.  You want to do things that boost your dopamine.  Orgasm, a little puff from a cigarette (though, if you're not a smoker, this could also wake you up too much to get back to sleep easily), eat some dark chocolate and something with protein, preferably turkey or nut butters.  I also find, on a preventative level, that I cannot have caffeine after 12 o'clock.

8. I hear ya, I know those aren't the causes of RLS. I just know from my experience that RLS is a common misdiagnosed by patients. Most of the common complaints involve achy legs or spasms that appear to come out of nowhere. I rarely hear of people self identifying RLS and getting a confirmation from their doctor. As background, I've been analyzing medical records as a complex claim examiner for over 15 years. I deal with a lot of people who have idiopathic pain disorders. 

I don't believe OP has RLS based on there description so I'm suggesting other possible causes. On the other hand, I agree with some of your recommendations if they do get a formal RLS diagnosis. 

9. I've been living with rls since early childhood, I always tend to have to keep my legs moving at all times. After smoking sometimes if I smoke a hour or two before I go to sleep I notice my symptoms more. It's an annoying condition but I've come to live with it. Cheers

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

10. It's usually a Mg deficiency: Seriously!

Most of us are deficient or border line and require daily supplements

You can make a Mg Sol (concentrate solution- see YT) and rub it into your legs as well as adding 1 small eye dropper full to your beverages 2-3xs a day