Restaurants

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Mar 3, 2008.

1. After seeing way too much shit, I tried to promise myself I would never work in a restaurant again. Well my buddy gave me a call yesterday saying they need a part time dishwasher / prep. I was pretty skeptical since dishwashing sucks balls especially when I use to cook, but I talked to the other guy and it's way chill. He was chilling with my buddy that offered me the job, i called him to see what the place is like and he let me talk to the kid ima be working with, "Spray it down, put it in the machine, whatever happens thats out of your control, just go smoke a bowl". He said worse thing that can happen is them locking you in the freezer. I think i'll check it out. I need cash, then i can get weight. Plus kitchen work isn't too bad, where all the action is, especially with my #1 homie. We've worked together another place where i got him a job.

2. Be sure to bring some "Toesti Toes" foot warmers just in case, ive been locked in a freezer before.
    The thing I always hated about dish washing is the dirty pores.

3. Hahaha, that made me laugh.

4. I have been cooking for a while now and i think you should lock them in the freezer.