Rest in Peace, LegitBaller :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Nov 5, 2012.

1. #1 Royksopp, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    I figured I should make a thread about our beloved member LegitBaller because a lot of blades knew him.

I can't believe it.

I have him on my fb and his cousin added me. I go to his fb and I see "R.I.P" posts on his wall and I freak out. I message his cousin and gave him my number and his cousin's wife called me and gave me the details. They don't know what happened. He is being buried tomorrow.

Regardless, LegitBaller was a member here since 2003, truly an OG. He had his ups and downs with some people, but everyone does. This thread is dedicated to paying our respects to him. He was too young to go, that's for sure. Last year he had a gnarly accident that almost took his life and he was recovering well from it...I don't know what could have happened :(

R.I.P sweetheart, I miss you and wish I could have messaged you more, called you more, and hung out with you when you were here :(

Too legit to quit, always.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKoU5LiAIE[/ame]

2. RIP to another fallen blade, as most do he seemed like a cool dude.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCWH2MmlHQE]UGK - One Day U Here - YouTube[/ame]

3. Wow so shitty... :( Always sad to see life continue its cycle but the sad truth is that we are all going to die some day..

Just hope he didnt suffer..

Sorry for the loss, if I had weed I'd smoke one for him :(

4. Rip baller, my next bowl goes out to you blade. The good die young. Respect. :smoke:

5. the city and chitown have lost a great friend..

6. Rest in peace to all the blades no longer with us in this realm

7. Damn . Next bowl is for you :(

8. I didn't know him too well, but i'd seen a few of his posts around. Awful that he's gone :(

R.I.P.

9. whAT?!?!?!? NO NO NO!

Man... I don't even know what to say.. I can't believe this.. I feel like shit..

10. Have not been on here but a few days and i did not know him or anything but i can at least say R.I.P.

11. Damn man I didn't really talk to him but I saw him frequently on here. So sad to see people go, rip man hope you're somewhere better.

My thoughts are with your family

12. Damn. I remember him from when I first joined.

We didn't really know one another but I always knew who he was.

Rest In Power homie.

13. I've seen him around the city, that's terrible! :(

RIP

14. Damn man, kind of reminds me that we are all humans and we are all going to eventually all meet our maker. I hope he is in a better place and will put one I'm the sky for him.

15. Never saw him but RIP. hope he's in a better place

16. Makes you realize how fast life can be snuffed out! RIP

17. R.I.P. fellow blade...

18. Weird, i've never seen him around GC before. Regardless, R.I.P man, next bowl I smoke goes out to you.

19. still can't believe this shit...