Respond Quick Please!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RedTag, Feb 14, 2007.

1. I was leaving school today and i was passing through the football field and i noticed a lil plant that i recognized. i didnt believe it at first, but yes it was a weed plant. I got my water bottrle and cut it in half and went back and put it in there with the biggest clump of dirt i could grab along with it (which wasnt much). I need a quick fix for indoor growing for a few days to a week, to make sure the plant didnt suffer root damage and its looking a little pale and the bottom leaves are kinda wilted at the edges. its about a couple inches high with 5 leaves with 3 on each of the leaves. its looking a little sick gimme some advice or somtin plz....! :confused: Oh yah and i have one reptile lamp and a coiled cfl thats meant for everyday lamp use and a small 3.5 inch square pot and a 4in round pot with some potting soil that looks rich in nutrients (its in a pot outside with some flower growing in it) tell me what i can do

2. don't steal someone elses weed. maybe it was just sprouted from a seed someone dropped, but most likely someone put it there. bad karma.

3. Well, although I agree with ISTANDALONE and bad karma, I think if it was on a football field its fair game. The chances of it lasting out there arent good, and i doubt whoever put the seed there wanted to come back for it later, which means it was risky for you to take, someone couldv seen ya, hope you went at night.
    In any case, now that you have it, try to take good care of it, get it better soil (no nutes if its a youngin), a bigger container, and it would be best if you went out and bought a 5000K or higher CFL, wont cost you much, and will be best to start with a new light.

4. i found this cool white 23 W cfl and my reptile round hood light would that work for a few days or so? And the plant was next to the bleachers so i thing some kids dropped it while they were smoking because it was in plain sight and youd have to be a complete idiot to do that.

5. i dont have a digicam but ill see if i can borrow some friends

6. If you want to do it properly, youll need two CFL's that are 6000K or higher.
    That one might do it, but if its the wrong temp, thats a double whammy

7. the first lamp which is hologen is no good for the plant the second one is good though :) happy growin man... read some of the threads here its amazing the ammount you will learn.. just over two months ago i knew nothing about growing and now i'm into the 12/12 cycle with my 4 fast growing babies :):) take a look in my post to see pics :):) so get reading learning and enjoy watching them grow man..

8. its called field hemp... it grows wild all over the place, lots of it around where i live. it has no THC so i wouldnt waste your time growing it unless u wanna make a shirt or something

9. Redtag, I'd grow it. if u found it near where people smoke up then chances are it came from dropped bagseed, so put your cfl in the heat lamp and get that sumbitch growin yn a closet....field hemp? as in industrial hemp? I once found a grove of what i could have sworn were pot plants near my old high school. full fan leaves covered in hairs that stick to fabric only difference was that the spikes on the leaves and the tips were rounded and they didnt smell like herb. are you saying that this shit is an actual type cannabis plant and not just that similar looking false hemp shit? If so, then whats to stop a person from spreading real weed seeds where this shit grows and starting a gene pool of field hemp that has thc in it?

10. don't want to bring a negative aspect to this
    but most likely bringing that plant home put it in shock and it probably wont last long