Resin??

Discussion in 'General' started by IL_Duce, Feb 11, 2004.

1. if ur out of weed and u feel like smoking do u bother scrapping resin and smoking it or just wait til u can get some pot to smoke??

today i really felt like getin high and couldnt get any pot so i smoked the resin outta my pipe and it was really nice actually, got me pretty high,

2. I agree. Resin really is a great resort to getting high. Sometimes it seems it's more potent than the pot itself.

3. of course it fucking is, fool...like 80% more potent..

4. Where did you hear that?

5. I never run out of weed.Always run out of milk though.Anyone selling a cow?

6. BAHAHA

7. No they usually go mohoho.Yours was a sheep.

8. Yea i done this the other day, i got a good bowl out of it, i had only cleaned by pipe out a few days before so there wasn't loads of resin in it but a good bit, i got a few bowls out of it and was stoned.

It's a great way to get stoned, you feel..yes i got stoned for free more or less today.

Smoke the resin :hello:

9. Christ, 80%?

That seems rather high (no pun intended).

10. lol second day in a row for me, and this time i was able to get more the yesterday, i love this :D not to mention it cleans out ur bowl alittle which is nice

11. dindt mean to sound like a jackass..however.ive heard from a few different people that resin can be up to 80% more THC infused than reg bud.

12. Well those people were wrong. You ever take like 5 hits of resin from a bowl before. Won't get you too stoned at all.

edit: it does, in fact, have 80% more pocket lint in it though.

13. Resin can get ya pretty high. I just smoked a bowl of it last night and it did a pretty good job on me (as usual). I've heard people say that it can only get you buzzed at most, but's that's some bullshit. If you have a decent sized ball, then it can get you ripped.

Happy Tokin