Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nega, May 14, 2012.

1. I know there has to be many threads about resin, and I have read a few. One thing I have not seen are tips on how to make resin harden faster. If you have ever had a metal piece, you know how difficult they are to clean, especially when two or more parts are totally stuck together. The other problem is the resin. It seems to remain for days in a gooey, tar-like state, which makes smoking it impossible. I have used rolling papers as "napkins" to wipe the sticky mass from my scraping tools, then smoked the soiled papers. I've done a lot of things to try and get stoned whilst being broke and budless.

My question is simple: Does anyone know a way to speed up the hardening process of resin, so I can smoke with minimal mess? It should be obvious that no harmful things should be suggested, as I would like it to still be smokable if additives are a factor.

2. i never really have much problem cleaning my really small metal pipe, and the rez is usually dry and never gooey, i also use a flathead to get in the threads.

3. Try putting it in the freezer until it gets thick enough to roll into a ball, can't remember if that works or not, usually high as fuck when I cleaned my metal bowl, until I upgraded to glass.

4. #4 b lewis, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    Put the resin in the microwave with a cup over it and the cup will fill with smoke and you don't have to dry it.
    Oh and put it on a plate

5. [quote name='"b lewis"']Put it in the microwave with a cup over it and the cup will fill with smoke and you don't have to dry it.
    Oh and put it on a plate[/quote]

Don't put ur metal pipe in the microwave

6. What I suggest: Buy yourself a new bag, resin is gross haha.

7. [quote name='"arsonik187"']

Don't put ur metal pipe in the microwave[/quote]

I meant the resin lol

8. Buy bud man

9. Eeeeeeeewwwww fuck a res soaked paper.save it for hash oil >.<