resin question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Snowboardbummin, Jul 18, 2009.

1. So I just cleaned out my steam roller pipe by filling it with rubbing alcohol, covering the holes and then shaking it, and then I poured the resin/rubbing alcohol mixutre into a coffee filter. So, if i let this resin sit out for a long time untill all the rubbing alcohol evaporated would it be safe to smoke? i'm dry right now, don't normally smoke resin haha

2. yeah, once all the alcohol is evaporated you can smoke it. some people will hate on you for it, but you can for sure.

3. Dood, I just moved, so no job means no money. When your just chillen around, whats better than a RESIN PARTY?! If you have a bowl's worth grab a friend or two, you won't be dissapointed. :smoking:

4. I just smoked some last night cause I'm going to be dry for a while. When I have bud, I won't smoke it though.

5. Yes you can make sure you let the resin evaporate for a while.

6. Jam yourself up a nice and sticky tar coated resball.

7. Thanks for the responses, just did a few waterfalls with the resin i had, and damn what a surprising head high! but stale waterfall resin smoke isn't exactly the best tasting thing ever hahah. can't wait till i can pick up agaiN... PEACE GC :wave: