Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin in a vap?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fubar, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Has anyone tried some resin in a vaporizer. Does it take more to bring the thc out? I know it might be hard to get the sticky out of the vaporizer (I have a homemade one from a lightbulb by the way, and it works very well. Or what about resin in a jay. A large piece of my bowl in my pipe is broken and I don't really have anything to put the resin on in the pipe. :( But hopefully soon I'll be :smoking:

2. It would proabably take fuckin forever to smoke a ball of resy out of a vap, plus there would be a huge black stain in your bulb if you got it to melt. I would sugest rolling the resy into a ball and sticking a paper clip through it. Hold the ball above your bowl and light it, if you have nothing else to smoke out of.

3. http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=76988

I dunno about getting it out of the bulb though. You're bound to crack it.

You could put some 99% alcohol in it and wash that around a bit till the resin gets freed up. Pour it all into a container and wait for the alcohol to evaporate leavin you w/ somethin to smoke.