Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin - I know it's bad for you, but how bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by misha_val, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Hey,
    So I'm feeling pretty shitty. My nose is all stuffed, constant headache, just generally sick. Usually a couple tokes makes me feel a lot better but alas, no weed. But wait! The shaft for my homemade bong was completely covered in resin so I just harvested it all into a decent sized ball. But since I'm sick and it's...resin, how will this affect my health? How bad is resin for you compared to a regular bt or whatnot? Is it possible to clog your lungs with it?

Regardless I'm gonna smoke it because I'm fiending like a mofo but I would just like to know.

Misha

2. Yea you'll be coughing up tar

:confused:

It's fine as long as you aren't doing it constantly

3. smoke that shit.
    if you're sick, it may make your cough a bit worse, but only for a small while.

enjoy man,
    or if i'm too late,
    i hope you enjoyed haha.

4. You'll live, so long as you don't smoke bowls of resin all day.