Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin for edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FelixTehCat, Sep 22, 2009.

1. is there a way to make edibles or butter or anything with resin because i have a shiet load of it and dont wana toke it. maybe eat it?

2. Oh god, no...don't do that. Unless you like the taste of tar.

3. hahahaha, well i want to know if anyone has ever heard of doing something edible with resin? maybe a fudged cake :p i love fudged!

4. Shit man, it could work. I don't think it's worth it though, you'll probably end up puking, and hey! there goes that THC you just ate.

5. well i smoked all my resin already ;p its what u gotta do around here when times are tuff. im still wondering if any 1 has done anything anything at all edible with resin!:confused:

6. guaranteed to make you puke your guts out

7. i mix resin and weed when im runnin low on bud usualy

8. Dont even attempt to make resin in to edibles thats just disgusting youd be ingesting all kinds of burnt butane extract and tar! I dont even smoke resin :eek:

9. How about instead of asking go try it and let us know?

10. LOL do you want this kid to throw up :hello:

11. My immediate first thought was "NOoooooo!"

so no, it would taste like satan's reheated feces i imagine.

12. I would predict nausea and emergency expolsion of food if you used resin. It's toxic. Don't be stupid.