Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

resin build up on chillum

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Dec 12, 2009.

1. question. does building up resin on your chillum make it easier for it to hold the weed? because when i smoke out of my chillum, it falls out, so i dont smoke with it anymore. if i build up a lot of resin, will it stick more? i use it as a one hitter, i dont smoke it like a traditional indian monk would or whatever.

2. Well then its just a one hitter and not really a chillum, anyway resin in the bowl can help clog the hole so that bud is not pulled through. I guess it honestly depends on the size of the hole in the bowl and the consistentcy of the bud.

3. get a screen

4. Or that^ haha
    glass "daisy" screens work very well for dry pieces.

5. what i mean is that the weed falls out of the bowl. if there is more resin will it prevent the weed from falling out? also i realize i need to pack the bowl tighter but will more resin make the weed "stick" to the bowl

6. Get better weed...sticky weed never falls out of a chillum.

7. recently i have been. awesome

8. Don't know about a chillum, but it really helps to have resin in my one hitter. I recently replaced it and it sucked smoking out of it when it was new. Shit always pulled through and into my mouth. Once the resin builds up it's way better.