Resin Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by iseesmurfs420, Jul 11, 2004.

1. What's your problem? He didn't even say it gives you cancer, he said throw some cancer in there while you're at it. He's saying it's pretty fucking bad for you to be smoking tar out of a blunt wrap, and I agree.

2. THC Resin is weed and since weed can't give you cancer the resin is a by product so impossible to get cancer from resin of weed. Gonna be nasty as fuck but ya lungs should be good.

3. go smoke a bowl and calm down. im trying to stop the bs about resin. this guy wasnt helping and now will no longer (probably) even insinuate that it can give you cancer

4. Ya it wont kill you, but paradoxically it wont make you stronger.... :smoke: weed tars up my lungs enough as it is without smoking the tar straight

5. Idk man it just seemed like you were blowing up over something he didnt say

6. i wasnt blowing up, just coldly picking apart what he said to make sure he knew he was wrong. he folded so quick tho that my first post turned into overkill. even tho it was just the start. (resin haters like to hate a lot and spout a lot of bs and call it fact then stick by it through thick and thin in my exp,)

7. oh my i think i would feel like shit for days after i smoked that

8. Yeah I wouldn't wanna smoke chocolate pudding out of cardboard either.

9. dude that looks like so straight doo doo

10. I have no idea why anyone would think this a good idea, or try to defend smoking tar (resin is the psychoactive goodness produced by resin glands on the plant.) I'm not going to lie, I used to smoke tar scrapings, but only as an add on for a bowl, never as a bowl itself. I can't say for sure whether or not smoking that shit is harmful but I damn sure know that it never made me feel too sporty. It tastes awful, the high is extremely fleeting and it gives me a horrible headache (I presume from smoking for so long that the brain becomes oxygen deprived.) It also irritates my throat and makes me hack up mucus, most likely from protective cilia being burnt away.

I'm not saying its some deadly poison, but having no weed is not the worst thing that could happen, it really shouldn't be so important to get high.

11. this sounds like the nastiest thing you could ever smoke

12. who the fuck rolls a resin blunt :laughing:

/facepalm

13. looks like ur bout to roll up n smoke diahrea :eek:

14. Susie Downer...lol. Poeple don't wanna hear cancer warning when thy're tryna get high... Just Sayin.

15. Man that shit looks like well shit... Did you actually smoke that??? If so props for bein "Pothead O The Day"...lol.

16. hahaha that 2nd post couldn't be more perfect.

17. do yourself a favor and take your own advice:hello:

18. What the fuck, man..

19. :laughing:

Something tells me if you had some "chron"
    you wouldn't have a blunt full of resin on deck..

20. vape resin is way better than pipe resin