Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resignated pillow??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thekidthatshigh, Jul 30, 2012.

1. #1 Thekidthatshigh, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Could it be possible, that when I sleep my resign covered lungs make me breath shit out while I sleep, on my pillow. This pillow is like 2 years old, and disgusting. Just a thought I had when I took my pillow case off. Btw I smoke multiple times a day, and I threw the pillow away aha.

Attached Files:

2. Makes sense to me.

Now get a vaporizer.

3. That's just slobber man...

4. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']That's just slobber man...[/quote]
    I dont slobber as far as I know, it is still gross though lol.

5. #5 smokintoke, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    i have a hunch this kid might be high:cool:

edit-yeah everyday toker here 5-10 times a day and i dont have that

6. That's gross. I smoke everyday also, but I've never seen this on my pillow.

7. A: You pissed yourself drunk

B: You have a janky sweat disorder

8. Are you being serious? If so it's just a combo of spit, face oil and sweat.

9. Yea its just drool lol

10. Slobber pillow, not a kodak moment

11. Haha.. It was a thought I had when I was very high

12. It's sweat

13. Welp, so much for eating lunch. I'm going to have nightmares about that pillow...gross.

14. Don't you know? Our brains leek yellow ooze while we sleep...

15. Most likely sweat and oil man, never seen that from weed before

16. nah dude...u do....by the time u wake up ur face has just dried...same shit with me sometimes...and it reeks of night-slobber too if u bothered to smell it