Resident Evil 7 biohazard

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BrewsnWeed666, May 7, 2019.

1. Anyone else played/playing RE7??

My homie got it in the PS sale the other day with the season pass.. I'm enjoying it so far even if it's making me about shat my pants lmaooo

• Like Like x 2
  2. Try finding a friend with a PSVR and play in that shit - holy fuck is it terrifying.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. That game is pretty dope. I rented it when it first came out and i beat like half the game before i returned it. Waiting for a good sale before i grab it for real lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. It should still be on the big in Japan sale on PS store dude my homie paid like £23 for the season pass & the game

5. It's like 30 bucks. Games pretty short so i might wait it out until it's cheaper lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. It'll be on sale again in October for Halloween dude

7. Fuck that dude my homie played it on VR he was scared :laughing:

8. This game is so fun. just remember that the only way forward, is forward. sometimes it’s hard to advanced because it’s so scary lol: you just gotta “send it”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol, it took me so long to beat the game in VR, my wife one day tapped my shoulder while I was playing and I had headphones in so couldn't hear shit. I about shit my pants lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I've been bonging gorilla glue and replaying this game with my VR and i've had one freakin hell of a time this past week!:bongin: