Resident Evil 5 Demo

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by kingspadebud420, Jan 16, 2009.

1. if anyone is a resident evil fan the demo finally comes to the U.S. Jan 26th and it is going to have 3 levels to play and it will also have co-op online play, 2 player, and also single player so be ready :) i know i will :smoking:

2. Is that Xbox 360?

3. yup, ps3 version will come out later....

4. I can hardly wait for that game to come out , luckily it's only a couple of months away now . BTW , when will the PS3 demo be available ?

5. ps3 demo will be out one week after the 360 demo so feb 2nd

6. I can't wait. I was skeptical about RE4 when I had to trade killing zombies for Spaniards, but damn what a game. Easily one of my favorites and is always fun to play through again. I have high expectations for 5, it looks great.

7. At first I couldn't wait for the date of the game to be released now I can't wait for this awesome demo! The collectors edition of Resident Evil 5 is really badass too it comes with a Chris Redfield character and some other goodies.

8. The only thing that bothers me about RE4 (and from what i've seen in vids of RE5) is the sounds the bullets make when they hit your enemy. It almost sounds like a splash. I don't know why they did that, because the rest of the game is pretty realistic with the different body parts having different damage and everything.

Did anyone else get bothered by that?

9. I love how the weapons sounded in RE4 and the splash recoil didn't bother me at all I mean they are zombies, undead spaniards there flesh is all gooey so you would expect some interesting sounds when you hit their decaying body.