reserva privada OG KUSH ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheVaporDaddy, Feb 4, 2011.

1. My grow is in my signature come on over and take a peak. I'll be growing her outdoor and in Oregon. It was a Freebie on one of the Nov or Dec Tude promo's.

2. I got one of those too, tommy!  vegging right now, going to be going outdoors in the central valley, gonna see how "chemdawg 91" does in the heat.  here's a pic, i have her in bx mix and compost, water only, and almost burned the tips with it.  I love this thing, so far so good!! 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG  

3. Just cut 5 of these, second time growing it. And am wondering if I got the wrong seeds.....

All hermied(pulling the 6th from outdoors just in case). My Qrazy train F2s, OSD F2s, & 818s from Cali Con. are all fine, its just the RPs.

Also they've been growing like shit, fluffy small buds, getting N'tox from just my super soil, & none of em are happy with my soils Ph. The rest of my girls are great, so I'm chalking it up to genes.

Has anyone heard of any changes to RPs work?

4. I have noticed they don't take much, so maybe your issues are due to ferts?  I barely hit it with 1/4 strength kelp, then added some compost in the bx mix and she has been rich, deep dark green ever since, on plain water.  and slightly, just slightly burnt the tips too.  I guess i will see soon, ,come flower time. need to put this one up front so i can keep a close eye!  Current pics -

Attached Files:

• 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      446.4 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      525.9 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      411.8 KB
      Views:
    • 034.JPG
      034.JPG
      File size:
      471.7 KB
      Views:
  5. yeah they're moody enough to be off the list of future orders.

much better breeders