research

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigsquid, Jan 26, 2010.

1. i have been thinking about this up coming season and in my case i need plants that will be fully ready to harvest a little bit early, cause last year my plants suffered from rain and super cool temps befor they where ready to be harvested. so does anybody know some good strains. i live in norcali

2. Dunno the exact strains that will early flower,,,why not try auto flowering seeds tho?

3. Last season was a little stranger than normal here in Cali. My plants seemed to lag more than normal and some didn't start flowering until late September. I'm sure this season will be better. As for me, I like to stick with the old standards....Big bud, Northern Lights, and recently, Kiwi 2 Pounder. One of the fastest flowering strains other than an auto is Early Misty

4. Nirvana AK-48, Mandala Speed Queen, Nirvana Top 44 (if you can find it), Just look at seed banks and find an indica that is 8 week flower time or less.

5. i dont like auto flower because the yield is small

6. i had 1 northern lights last year and they were my only plants that did start to bud on time. i had 4 jack herrar, and 2 sensi skunk that started budding way late.