Research Chemicals?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SaveThyRoaches, Jun 25, 2008.

1. DMT seems to be the craze these days.

2. I would say 2c-i. Not too bad of a body load, and easy to take. DMT is extremely phychedelic. It will catpult you into another world for about 10 minutes. You need someone you trust with you if you take DMT.

3. What sort of experience are you looking for? The 5-meo-dmt is by far the most profound. It hits hard and fast. Have some one with you though. One of my friends took it and he started screaming, like it was the scariest fucking screaming I have ever heard.

4. That's a great scale btw, thinking ahead like this is so smart. I will save my criticism and say you actually know what you are doing. The great thing about that scale is that it measures in .001. which is what you should use for measuring a powdered dosage. Please don't underestimate the power of these chemicals though. Just because they are legal doesn't mean they are weak. These are serious psychedelics, in the same plane as Psilocybin, LSD, and Mescaline (none of them last as long though).

5. I think I'll pass on the dmt the because i have a knee jerk reaction to psychedelics with a sudden onset.
    Been reading experience reports on erowid and am leaning towards 2-ci
    one report said : "Conclusion:
    This is a great choice for someone who is new to the world of psychedelics. It is a perfect vehicle to experience the 'trip space' and still maintain self control and emotional well being. Although it is an adequate description, I do not like the term 'generic psychedelic'. I believe that this sub can be truly amazing to those who posess sufficient creativity and imagination, as it seems to follow the direction of the mind. SL was able to work through some seriously disturbing family issues and follow through on excellent resolutions in real life, something I find is hard to achieve when your mind state is controlled by the drug. It just doesn't seem as real - more like a dream.

Being in control of the experience seems to give it more validity, in turn making introspective work much more powerful and resolutions much more likely to be followed up on. Some may prefer the more pushy subs, but for a beginner, this is a great way to build confidence and comfort with these types of drugs before jumping into something less forgiving. All just mho of course."

Seeing as my experiences with lsa have been fairly mild would you tend to agree this is a good starting point for someone that whats to enjoy the psychedelic realm a bit more yet still not overwhelming with careful dosing?

Sorry if i'm asking a lot of questions but most of the people in my town are stupid when it come to respecting psychedelics and have a tendency to only ask questions after something goes very wrong like taking large datura doses and wonder why they talked to people who weren't there. Sorry rambling a bit:smoking: