Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Request: Picture of a Dime (0.5)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrbEatingResin, Mar 21, 2011.

1. My friend would like a dime and I currently don't own a scale. I imagine its fine to eyeball such a small amount - I am just not comfortable with it, as I have never eyeballed and am fairly new to toking.

Does anyone have a picture of 0.5g? I know it varies based on density and what not, but any reference would be helpful.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, I did search for a few minutes and found nothing too useful.

2. A dime is about 3 little nugs

3. that was great

4. anything else i can do for you sir?

5. Around me, dimes are usually .3 or .4 if its real dank.
    This pic was of a 10 piece of some sourD. Weighed .3g, it was dense, so you can compare it to the keyboard keys I guess.
    .5 should look like more than whats in this pic.

[​IMG]

6. Damn, tiny ass amount.

7. Its .5 what do u expect :)

8. #10 DMX, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011

Its enough to get high. A dime or $10 worth of weed is only going to be just enough to get high. Like for one smoke session you know? .3 is all you reall need if its dank. is it worth it? No, but if you dont have money for alot of bud, and want to smoke a lil bit, fuck it. I usually buy a $20 bag every day. And they only contain like .6-.9g of bud. Idk im rambling.

9. i get a dime once a week. its cheap and keeps my tolorance low