Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

request: bud-pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zylark, Jul 9, 2003.

1. i've seen some of you been taking pictures of your sweet herb here on the city. well, i have a little request, i could really need a few closeups of some good chronic. filling the entire frame. i plan to use this in some animation work :) mainly as background, but maybe also some 3d textures.

it would be most appreciated! 800x600 jpgs is superb :D

2. sorry, i cant grow now, but if i ever do and you want it ill send ya some

3. I used this as my wallpaper for a while.

Attached Files:

4. good god that is an amazing pic, i'm salivating all over the place!!! GREAT BUDS!

<center>:eek: :eek: :eek:

5. quite nice!
    pity I dont have a scanner, Or i could show ya all some beauty bud :D

6. tasty shit man..

7. uuuggghhh....now im craving some good bud, i have none and i wanted to get blazzed tonight...ahh whatever..=(

8. Here. It almost kinda sorta takes up the whole frame. It could be used in a sig or something horizontally.

Attached Files:

9. Here's a couple thanx too demon666 & gravy.

Attached Files:

10. No 2

Attached Files:

11. thanx all. Just what i needed :) no all i gotta do is fire up lightwave and photoshop :D

12. heres on

Attached Files:

13. heres a blueberry cup winner mixed with a white widow cup winner. stabilized after many years and very nice. imagine the taste and high on this bitch!!!! ahhhhh

Attached Files:

14. any of yall get buds like this? not many do! btw the first pic is a strain called purple passion i believe

Attached Files:

15. im guessin you grew that.nice grow

Peace