Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by oldskoolgrower, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Just logged on.. got the message about the servers and software being updated, and a warning that the templates/layout will change... think RMJL, was hinting at something???

I think its cool they are doing updates as far as trying to eliminate any slowness during high traffick times, but don't think I'll like the template/layout change. Out of any forums I'm on, GC, has always been my favorite layout. Plus I'm just sick of layout changes in general because MSN (my homepage) and YAHOO (the main search engine and secondary email I use) Have recently been changing there layouts far to much, and IMHO, its gone from good to worse.

2. Some days, I get a ton of rep, some days I don't. Maybe it's chance or maybe some days I'm just in a better mood. I don't know.

I really don't see how that makes it flawed though.

3. I love rep. In fact, I can't live without it, I'm totally addicted. I was going to make a post about it but since we're not allowed to talk about other drugs, I figured I better not. Shits really affecting my life. My car got repossessed, I lost my job, my wife left me, and my home is about to be foreclosed on because I spend all my time trying to get rep. But I don't care as long as I got rep, that's all I need.

OMG I'm climbing the walls. I really need some rep. If anyone wants to front me a little - just enough to get me through - I'll pay cash money for it. I can do like ten dollars a month plus interest and you can hold onto my bong until I'm paid up. Someday I gotta get this rep monkey off my back but right now I just really need some rep. Gimme gimme gimme...

4. personally i could care less bout the boxes....i just like the privet comments.....
    i like the way if you like something someone said enough you can send them a personal comment regarding that post that noone sees but them......

i hate getting rep with no comment!

not the whole thing!
    i like the idea of some change......like maybe take out the public part and leave the rest.....so it is just privet....? but i dont really know shit?

5. i agree

the rep system is just a way for some (not all might i add) to talk down to some new members and those who have no rep. when someone makes a post and has full rep, that post is automatically right cos he has a big dick :laughing:, where as the new members with no rep make good posts but disregarded cos he aint as "powerful" as others.

i dont mean to sound like a dick but getting rid of the rep system would bring everyone down to the same peg, and unite us all, instead of this rep devision.

could just be me :eek:

and the bolded part looked like "elephant penises are really silly" :laughing::laughing: i was gonna ask why you mentioned elephant penises :laughing: i need some sleep.......or more weed.....i like the latter :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.