Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hashplant, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How mant rep points does it take to earn your second bar?

Also, once you get the 5 dark green bars, does it take more points to get the light green ones?

Just wonderin' ..... :smoke:

2. I'd like to know too. :D

3. me too! i've posted good responses and had good pics..and still no second bar lol...check out my pick up thread!

4. i think its like 100 points to the 2nd, 100 points for every dark green bar actually. and yes, the requirements go up as your bar gets longer. im at... 1404, and that doesn't include all the rep from people who don't have enough rep of their own to give you positive rep. if you see a blue bar next to their rep it doesn't affect your total accumulation. i think somewhere on this site there is an official explanation.

5. yeah i think you might be able to find it either in the FAQ or one of the threads at the start of apprentice tokers forum.

I have been wondering this aswell. If i find out I will post were i found it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.