Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reputation Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RoyalKUSH, Oct 17, 2008.

1. I feel silly making a thread in here..but this seemed like the place for this question.

When somebody gives you rep...and the box is purple...what the hell is that and why? Is that positive rep from a member that has no reputation?

I swear, not that reputation is a big concern of mine, but I am getting absolutely nowhere with it. Maybe this is why.

2. my box is grey, but maybe we're looking at the same thing

but yea, pos rep from someone with none to very little pos rep

3. its some one with less than 2 bars

4. okay i went to the user cp but thn how do you get to your rep?:confused:

5. it's at the bottom of the page. if you minimized it there's a bar that reads "last repuation received". click the arrow pointing down to bring down the chart thing