Republicans announce they're going after Hillary, Comey, Lynch, ect.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, May 23, 2018.

1. Oh Nooooos!!!

2. Yes I’m sure house republicans have no incentive to lie about their political opponents. Everyone knows congressman are just a real honest bunch of patriots who put country before party /s

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. If they did illegal shit, I hope they bust them. If they didn't, I hope they shut the fuck up...but I'm sure they won't. They certainly didn't after a 2 year, 7+ million dollar investigation into Hillary found no wrongdoing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Don’t look over here.... look over there!!! I’m sure this will be stretched out in court till election, then swept under the rug once a Democrat gets in office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gonna need to get a bigger rug pretty soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well, maybe this time she won't be investigated by her co-conspirators.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Media will be working over time in 2020 trying to keep up with both sides trying to steal the election. Just hope the Russians can help pull off another win. Wonder what race or gender the Democrats will use to win?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It won't matter, if she's found innocent again the foil hats will come up with some other excuse and conspiracy theory.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Trey gowdy will be on the bench?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Right because everything Hillary is guilty of is a conspiracy. That's the type of rational thinking I expect from the left right there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lordy, I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Me too

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. That is pretty convoluting in light of the efforts made to try and prove wrong doing. Many efforts, no results, yet the right is still convinced she did something.
    And it has to be the left that can't think rationally, yeah, ok.

What do you call someone that repeats the same actions over and over, yet expects a different result than they have had, time and time again?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. It's pretty black and white that Hillary broke the law. It can't really even be argued. It wasn't legal to run secret material on a home server at the time. Her only defense is that she was ignorant. That's her only defense for destroying what should be public record since she was a public employee as well.

This is only a minor one of her serious crimes that are in broad daylight. Need we go into the fraud and pay for play in her foundation?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. The only reason she was never arrested is corruption of the highest order.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. What do you think should happen due to Trumps using an insecure IPhone for many official calls?

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Kind of a stretch to compare the two. Was he doing government business on the iphone because having a personal phone is not illegal? Doing your government top secret job from your own home server is a little different. Exchanging documents with foreign powers, ect. I've never even heard of this.

As long as the records of the phone are kept and not destroyed it's a minor slip up I would say. That is only if he used it for official gov actions. Prove that first. Never heard of the iphone crap.

18. That's what happens when your close friends "investigate" you and put on a dog and pony show before exonerating you which they already planned to do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. The Clintons made Lynch's career. She did them a favor. She would be a lonely judge somewhere if they didn't appoint her out of obscurity when Bill was president. Then their buddy Obama put her in as AG.