Republican Strategist: Iowa GOP Will Not Allow Ron Paul To Win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlienBlood, Jan 4, 2012.

1. im prety sure each of the candidates is alowed to have a representative present for the vote counting. still has the posibility to be quite corrupt tho

2. If it was rigged he wouldn't have finished as close as he did.
    This is pretty much like a win for him, by getting 20% of the votes and finishing close to the other candidates the media will start to take notice and give him more attention now.

3. You actually think that's the case? 7 (or was it 8?) votes between Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney. The media will be talking about this for YEARS to come if it means that Ron Paul doesn't get attention for being close.

Secret location? I heard about that too and am surprised that people are accepting it. What possible reason could there be for a secret location unless to misrepresent the votes. Or were they afraid of terrorism as it seems to be the go-to reason of the American Government.

"Why should we give up our civil rights, money, liberty and social freedoms?"

"Well, because a terrorist was somewhere at some time".

Is it really so far-fetch'd nowadays to think that your Government might be on the corrupt side? They're all damn corrupt, 93-7 on the NDAA? Been bought off fellows, they have.

4. #7 Swills, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/967897-iowa-gop-moving-vote-count-undisclosed-location.html

The secret locations were brought up a couple of weeks ago because they said they received threats from Hactivists & OWS movement that they would disrupt the voting. Looks like that turned out to be complete bullshit, but at least they got to use their secret locations & lo & behold RP came in 3rd while two douchbags barely beat each other.

Nothing fishy about these results :rolleyes:

5. Yeah, there's a representative for each candidate present for the vote counting, and each one has to agree that its correct.

Don't worry about %, he's tied for 1st in delegates, and that's the most important thing.

6. How many delegates did each candidate get?

7. Ron Paul/Romney/Froth all got 7

Newt and Perry i think got 2

and 3 are undecided, idk what that's about.

O yeah, the rest got 0

8. its not up to the iowa gop, its up to the american people who will win.... good conspiracy theory though... I just love hearing them

9. Your right, but the media will use these statistics to try and sway voters in other states. Not sure if your aware, but the media has been against RP from day one.

10. agreed,

just like 2004 Bush/Gore.

11. if rp supporters r that gullible to listen to the media or anyone else who doesnt have the same interests as themselves, then maybe he shouldnt be elected

12. What the hell are you talking about anyways? Ron Paul supporters don't take anything the media says too seriously, its the other Americans they're worried about...

13. Why the fuck is it not possible that someone got more votes than Ron Paul?

This is worse than Lakers fans who think refs fix every game that they lose in.

14. I have no problem with santorum surging because I'm Christian and also think Iran is a dangerous regime, but come on dude. Don't you think it's a little suspicious that this little fucker with like 2% all of a sudden gets 8 votes away from Romney? 8 fucking votes. Whatever maybe I'm just too paranoid....