Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reppin the kazoo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LovesOrangeSoda, Jul 27, 2009.

1. So my boy clemence broke mah piece bcuz. but dont worry yo boy got the answer. Shit best call my self the beethoven of tokes. let me see yo masterpieces. ahah shit i b throwin puns like bob saget n shit. just check the pics.

Attached Files:

2. haha i've never seen that before. I'm always looking for more shit to turn into pipes/bongs. I think i gta go grab a kazoo lol

3. That aint gunna be so smooth bro, your heating up the plastic way to much concerning how the flames will be touching it, and even though you have the aluminum foil that still isn't the healthiest thing for you, as heat will still go through to the kazoo.

throw that in the trash, take a T-break till you get a glass piece or roll a joint is my suggestion, dont hurt your body like that man...thats my piece of advice

4. throw that away and learn to type real english

5. say hello to death.

6. Honestly, unnecessary. It doesn't bother me if you insult me or attempt to halt my efforts in having fun on these forums, but never say anything like this. Despite the fact that your comments were wholly saddening, they were false. The inhalation of smoke from burning plastic cannot lead to death in this situation and although higher amounts of aluminum were found in those with Alzheimers, it won't kill you.

tl;dr I pity those around you.

7. shit dude. that kazoo is jewmungous.

8. PWNT.
    Nice kazoo man..

9. Use for a rather useless instrument, at least its potential is being utilized. :]

10. Shyea. You done got pwned MR MAC! Watchuwanaboutit!!! You just got orange-sodaaaaaa-ed! Bee-otch!

11. Too bad a kazoo only makes noise when you breathe into it.

Or at least that's why I remember.

12. Hahaha now thats what Im talkin about

13. +rep fo sho

14. dude, thats serious business

15. im blizted out of my fucking mind right now and when i read that i almost died laughing!!!!!!!
    :smoking:

16. thanks bro, i slammed my fist down on my keyboard and those words just came out.

17. its not like you hit a pipe by blowing into it....

18. That's my point.

19. i dont get it.

20. my bad my bad im stoned!!!