Repotting among other things

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by imsoheh, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I have three plants about 7-9 inches tall. They are about three and half weeks old, started from bagseeds, and are currently in 0.3 gallon pots. I'm going by the general rule of 1 gallon per feet, and have 1.35 gallon pots ready for them. I plan to get bigger pots as they grow bigger but I heard from a friend that transplanting more than once isn't healthy for the plants? is this true? will i be better off transplanting them into 3 gallon pots till harvest?

I've learn from this forum that weed plants like to be watered every 3 to 4 days. But two of my plants (the bigger ones) start to wilt if i don't feed them every other day. Is this normal? or perhaps it has to do with them being too big for their pots?

Also, the first set of true leaves and the first fan of leaves have turn yellow and in some turned completely brown and crisp.:eek: (shitty) Pictures are included so please help diagnose the problem! Newer leaves seemed to be doing fine and are dark green.

Indoor grow. three 55watt cfls 3860 lumens, 2700k each. soil is walmart brand. no nutes yet.

Happy growing:smoke:

Attached Files: