repot or not to repot?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by user101, May 16, 2011.

1. ok so my 4 plants, 1 monster kush and 3 feminized autoflowering fast buds are 9 days old and i was thinking if i should replant them and need to kno if this is a good idea or not. i posted a picture of the soil i will be using to replant them with to see if this is good soil to use or not. the plant by itself is the monster kush and the 3 that are in the same picture are the fast buds.

2. you should repot them, in a 2.5qt container or bigger.

Since there is alot of stretching, bury the stem too so your plant could be a tad stronger. You need more light too. Double whatever you have now.

3. ok thanks how deep should i bury the stems? and what would u recommend for lighting? i have a florescent tube lighting a few inches away from the plants and a 100w heat lamp.

4. Up to the black lines in this picture

Attached Files:

5. perfect

6. All depends on where you are growing.

I love my small 150watt HPS bulb. Works great for me, and what i need.

But you need at least 4 23watt daylight bulbs for vegging then 4 soft white cfls.
    ( you can buy these at a walgreens, CVS walmart )

The heat lamp is doing close to nothing i think, so stop using that.

7. For lighting, you should have a couple CFLs (picture) 2-5 inches away from them. The more cfls the better. For VEG stage, use "daylight" spectrum.

[​IMG]

8. thanks for the advice! definitely going to get some cfl lights as soon as possible!