Replanting? Help Me Anyone

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLUNTMASTER801, Sep 10, 2002.

1. I HAVE 2 PLANTS OVER 2 FEET TALL, AND A THIRD THAT IS 9 INCHES. I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BE BUDDING THEM PRETTY SOON, BUT AM A FIRST TIMER SO AM WAITING FOR ADVICE.

RIGHT NOW, ALL 3 PLANTS ARE IN POTS WITH A 6 INCH DIAMETER, AND ABOUT 5 INCHES DEEP OF SOIL. I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT MY POTS ARE BIG ENOUGH, BUT I DON'T WANT TO KILL THEM OR STUNT THEIR GROWTH BY MESSING UP THE REPLANTING PROCESS.

SHOULD I REPLANT THEM BEFORE BUDDING THEM, AND IF SO, WHAT WOULD BE THE LEAST STRESSFUL WAY.

ALSO IF ANYONE COULD LOOK AT MY POST TO TOKEMANSAM, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANYONES ADVICE.

2. Congratulation mi little friend, the only thing you have to do is star smokin don't waste your time!!!! and if you can, please se3nd me a little bit
    Bye

3. If I were you, I would not transplant them at this age. It is too traumatic and they will probably die. The pots you have should be sufficient.

4. Repot them in a bigger pot and hold off on flowering to give them time to adjust.

5. Do like big poppa says. Dont forget to wet the soil a bit + let it soak-in for a while. Keeps everything together better.

6. leave it in dark