Rephrase: Law Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tony clifton, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Please permit me to rephrase a question that apparently I worded wrong. How does the law figure the weight of a plant? I have read NORML for my state and see the various penalties per gram, etc., but it is not clear how this weight is determined. I have read that perhaps it is 100 grams per plant, that perhaps it is weight dried, perhaps it is immediately wieghed in the bucket, perhaps the police process it, etc. There is a huge difference in the final weight in any of these procedures and it is vital to understand how weight is ascertained to know your "grow limit". thanks :smoke:

2. i think it depends on how they're found. if you get caught with wet (fresh) plants thats what they weigh. they dont dry em out to figure out how much you will have.

3. I play paintball with a few OPP Officers ( Ontario Provincial Police ) and this was mentioned awhile back, usually they will cut the plant at the base, and then weight the entire plant a few hours later when they get back to the office, as they cannot weight it out in the field.

They do not dry it out, or harvest it, they take what you have at the time, and go from there. Even if the plant has no buds, it is still illegial in Canada.

I dont know where you live, but I would luve to have a "grow limit"!