Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Repeated Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackman6123, May 10, 2010.

1. Oh well. I have read this question on here but no one came to a decisive answer as far as I could tell so I am going to re ask it. Is it illegal to have THC in your system?

2. i thought it was for a long time but then i talked to this kid who said he looked it up and said its not illegal to be high. he said u could tell a cop u were high as long as u didnt have any in ur possesion. i dont know if thats the type of answer u wanted

3. My logic is this. Cannabis is illegal on the federal level in the United States. THC is not illegal, it is found in several prescription medicines. Therefore it is not illegal to be "High" on Cannabis

4. #4 kbr, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    It depends on the state you live in. For example, in New Jersey it is illegal to be under the influence of marijuana, which will earn you a disorderly person's offense. In Nebraska, however, (where you live), the laws are very chill and there is no penalty for being under the influence, and possession of up to an ounce only earns you a citation for first offenders. Even if it is illegal in a certain state, however, most police officers will do nothing if they see someone high, unless they're driving of course, because it is somewhat difficult to prove that someone is high at the present moment.

5. The only prescription medicine containing THC is Mariniol, and it's tightly controlled. Also, using a prescription med without a prescription is illegal too.

No, it's not illegal to have THC in one's system, but if one is on probation and pops positive one gets incarcerated.

6. That's not always the case

7. True, there is usually a hearing, but it's a damn good way to get put into jail.