+rep

Discussion in 'General' started by Gooseman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. +rep-resent! :p

2. If I see some glass I like I tend to "like" it more than rep. If I can really relate to what someone says than I'll rep them. The rest I do like you.

3. #23 Gooseman, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    I like the discussions going on here, pretty interesting.:smoke:

But to the rest of you who are just trying to be dicks about it, I've got a few things to say:

1) It's not directed at you. If you feel offended, or offended for another's sake, well that's just too bad because that was not what was intended. It's a fucking observation.

2) Fuck off.:wave:

That is all. If you feel offended by this post, feel free to read over the above 2 statements above before being a dick.:)

Thank you, and let the discussions continue.:D

We can do without the disrespect even with the smiley! 420!

4. Let them get it out, you know they've just been dying to beg for some reputation..

5. Yeah, that's true. :laughing:

I'll hand some out to those I deem worthy. Those who said "no rep for Gooseman" or "neg rep for Gooseman", though I'm sure it was a joke, will not be receiving any rep from me.:devious:

6. I'd rep if I could. lol

7. ^ Truth...all I will say is that I would way rather rep someone than "like" their comment...since the like system has came out I do think rep is a little tougher to get (which is fine) but I still like to give it even though mine doesn't mean anything (YET) :wave:

8. New Users need to understand that it's the simple act of giving reputation that counts not the number of points you get from it. At least that's how I look at it and I think a lot of other blades who have been here for a while would agree. I rarely even look at my point total anymore, I just read the messages I get in the reputation. No one is going to be mad because you left them a nice reputation comment but didn't give them any points.

9. I dont:p

I think they think its probably just a phrase to say when you like a post. Even if they know how to use the system, it doesnt matter if it gives you points, its the thought that counts. I like to know when my posts are appreciated

10. I haven't seen this firsthand, guess I don't lurk enough

11. Oh boo hoo, I was dying to get rep from you :(

12. Don't see the point of this thread but I hate when I get neutral rep, I tried to fill my "Latest Reputation Received" with all green haven't done it yet! lol

13. I would agree with the principal of what you are saying..at the same time its still nice to know when you give someone rep that its helped them on their overall journey of moving up in green bars..thats just my personal opinion on why i prefer to "rep" than "like" comments.

14. I also see where you're coming from but remember that somewhere along your journey you'll be able to..

That new bar should be a good start. :smoke:

15. I say it sometimes :confused_2:

16. +rep for quality post

17. Thank you bro...as you can tell it put me up the next bar...thats fuckin awsome man :hello:

18. I'd rep you every time you asked for it......hell I'd give you any thing you wanted EVERY time you asked.:yummy::ey::laughing:

19. Two quality posts in a row, you two are on a roll today.

20. I don't understand neutral rep to be honest. If I try to rep someone I only get the option of "I approve" and then I can comment if i want. How the hell do I give neutral rep and what even is the point of neutral rep? If you give neutral rep to someone you may as well just ignore giving them rep altogether. :confused_2: