Rep

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by StoneColdChilla, May 10, 2009.

1. This really gets me. I post here and try to help anyone on there forum I can and people bad rep me for stupid reasons.

Anytime I get good rep its grey but 100% of the bad rep is red.

2. Don't rely on rep, there are too many idiots on here neg repping people for no reason. I get some all the time, but no matter, just rep.

3. #3 Norma Stits, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009

i donno man, if your truly a good poster and helpful then the good rep will outweigh the bad rep in the long run.
    You've been here for a month, how much bad rep could you possibly have?

4. Its not that I have a lot of bad rep as much as the fact that it seems to only favor negativity.

5. nah man, i disagree. in the long run you (should) get WAY more good rep than bad. the only bad rep i get is from politics and sports threads.
    NY yankee and Barack Obama fans can be bitter sometimes :D (just kidding)

6. Hang around a few more months, you'll realize how dumb rep is and forget about it.

7. Yeah I wouldn't worry about it too much. Stay out of politics and don't be a know it all and you'll come out fine. If you get too much neg rep you can always start posting pics of your "pick-ups." Apparently your rep grows faster if you know a lot of growers than if you are one.

8. lol ya i find that quite stupid ... theres seems to be 2 rep systems that go on though, the growers section, and the rest lol

9. Trust me, anyone who is important around won't care about you "e-penis". i never pay much attention to it.

10. #10 Skeletor, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    rep doesnt matter, i say helpful things and dont get rep and i say silly shit and get rep for it. so it doesnt mean your knowledgable and isnt really a good way to judge a blade. people give for different reasons

11. QFT!!

The only thing about the rep I really like is reading the comments that people leave. It's fun watching your little bar grow, and seeing the new sayings as they progress... But once you max out, you just sorta forget about it...

12. What is QFT?

13. QFT = Quoted for truth