Rep Nancy Mace Deserves Credit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dobro49, Feb 2, 2022.

1. #1 dobro49, Feb 2, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    After reading more on her I am impressed. I’m a liberal but she is what I want in a representative it doesn’t matter what “team” they are on. This lady is smart and brave. Taking fire from her own party and never missing a step. There’s a great bio and report on her relationship and support of legal cannabis on yahoo. The rest of those bozos on the hill would do themselves a favor by listening to what she says.
    And why in the hell cant we get that kind of republican for a governor in SC, besides that relic that’s currently there?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I seen Nancy Mace on TV last night.....
    Damn she has some big ass Jugs !!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. She’s getting the hell beat out of her by her home state team for disagreeing with them on pot. Her lowcountry part of SC includes a lot of farmers who I’m sure could benefit from another Ag product. Their tobacco production is barely holding up and we haven’t had an open market for tobacco here in years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would think hemp production could be a big deal there, along with both medical and recreational cannabis..I don't understand why States like my old one, Kentucky and yours are so dead set to keep it out
    It doesn't make a whole lot of sense from a medical and financial point of view

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. They don't understand how ignorant their views are

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I just seen her picture. I think I'm in love.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Well I sure wouldn't kick her out of my bed

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I think honestly it could be due to financial turnover. You have farmers who were our age now (25-35) who banked on the family farm, at this point with a change in industry as they are trying to ride into retirement with kids who probably don’t want to farm or have no successor, are weary of a major industry change with no insured routes of change. Those who did with hemp and got bent over, they are no longer I assume due to late fees and failure of payments…. Now all we have is the people with no successor who need to let go of the money to younger hands who have their interests and investments as the priority (hard to find)……. That’s the funny thing. You could literally find people who will cultivate for a family or family's who need that trusting of a a relationship. If one doesn’t get rich off of the hemp/pot industry it’s cause you went in alone…… just seeing how Michigan has it divided, it’s time to get the underground’s to marry up and figure out the chains and then vote together, only way. Big industry doesn’t have a chance in ky that’s why it will continue to be illegal as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I cannot lie boys and gals, I have been driving to work for the past two weeks and pot is so normalized to an extent you wouldn’t think different to cigarettes lol. At least the wiff of pot makes me smile!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nice wide mouth too! I'm voting for her for sure!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Do you guys whip your junk out in the voting booth?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. That’s what I was wondering, sounds like she does her job though from her state site bio. So that’s good

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. If Nancy mace was there....YES

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Nah. Mine ain’t that private and my family would shoot me as I slept if I made the news for whipping it anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1