+Rep for HTGSupply!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RabidRabbit, Nov 14, 2007.

1. I ordered a 600 watt digital ballast from them recently and after firing the light twice it seems that the GrowBright bulb that came with the ballast had burned out. I could not have been more bummed or disappointed unless I hadn't tested it first and had just immediately put in into my room.:confused:
    Today I called HTG and the phone was immediately answered by a guy named Tony. He took some information from me, pulled up my order info and when I described the problem he said that they had received a few complaints about the GrowBright bulbs. He mentioned that the problem was related the high frequency operation of the digital ballasts and the GrowBright's just didn't like it for some reason. Before I could even ask what we were going to do about this situation Tony apologized several times and informed me he would ship me a SunMaster bulb, unless I prefered a different brand. Needless to say I was quite pleased having received a upgrade in bulb quality and HTG did not want me to ship them the burned out bulb!:hello:
    While this may seem like basic customer service, which it really is, I thought I would post this up since it seems many people (including myself) have had unsavory online shopping experiences and I am quite impressed with the way that Tony of HTGSupply handled my complaint.
    :smoking:
    peace

2. Definitely tops in my book too. Tony runs a tight ship!

Peace!

3. I really like the free lighter ya get. I can smoke a bowl at the bar and pop the top off a bottle with the bottle cap opener built right in! all at the same time.

4. HTG rocks.... i got my light from them and my buddy is about to buy one from them also. :hello:

5. The free lighter does rock.

Overall they have great customer service, fast shipping and decent prices. I recommend them to everyone.

6. Thats probably where I am going to get my MH/HPS from.

7. Lemme guess, lumatek ballast?