Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reno Smokers!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jrtorgy123, May 28, 2010.

1. Hey all! I am new to the city of Reno, NV (im actually just up here for the summer visiting parents). I thought it would be cool to meet up with some other smokers in the area considering I dont know anyone! If you live in or around Reno shoot me an email at jrtorger@asu.edu or just reply back here ! Thanks !!

Josh T

2. Yaddada, 775!

3. no hookup threads!

4. not a hookup thread, just looking to meet some people around here with similar interests because I dont know anyone, namely people who smoke lol

5. #1 I don't think this kind of thread is allowed
    #2 I don't think this belongs in Seasoned Tokers
    #3 For the most part, everybody is going to assume you are a cop looking to bust someone.

6. ahhh. didnt even think of the cop possability. yea just go down to the local highschool and sit in the parkinglot and make a scene and attract a bunch of pot heads. either you will get ur ass beat or ull make some friends!