Renegade Organics with Fresh Ronin

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Fresh Ronin, Sep 24, 2016.

1. #1 Fresh Ronin, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    View attachment 2194190 Welcome Growmies! So I have decided to start a new thread to post in. All and everyone are welcome. Keep it positive, and this should be a great place to hang out.

So I am dedicated to the organic canna life. I Follow the "gurus" (MOFO,COOT, and many others!) advice, and love to hear from the old school members. This is a hall of learning and sharing. I'll do what I can to pass along what I have learned.

As always remember:
    We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green. Together we will cover the world!

• Like Like x 4
  2. #2 Fresh Ronin, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Now a rundown of what's going on up in here.

Currently I am running a Rols with sadly a happyfrog base, encap ewc, perlite, pumice, tiny amount of coir, peat, kelp, neem, crustacean meal. Also may have some remnants of the BAS los, that I started with. I have some culinary herb cover crops, basil, dill, oregano, and thyme.
    In the near future I will be making a new batch of "the mix" for a new 20gal pot.

On that note running 3g(11L?) spring pots atm, under a MarsHydro 300 and a Cheap 128w ufo. Using a small 2x2x4 tent due to space issues. Have a 4" Inline exhaust with a carbon filter.

EDIT: Forgot to mention what I have to feed my little paradise! Atm I'm out of some things so here is what I have:
    Kelp meal, molasses, Alaska fish, Epsom, super thrive, fulpower and ag-sil. All I'm missing will be picked up soon as life permits lol. That will be more kelp, neem, karanja, barley, ewc, and organic corn for sst.

3. Now to what I have growing in there! We have a small assortment of Mephisto genetics provided by the good people at The Vault, cannabis seed store.

This is a Skywalker og (red) about day 6

image.jpeg

Here we have an alien v. Triangle (green) around day 2

image.jpeg

Here right here is the second Skywalker OG, (blue) day 4 or so. Praying to the light god!

image.jpeg

And last but certainly not least I have my last Heisenberg Special soaking in a super thrive solution. Pot is prepared and awaiting bean, just need to show me that tap!

4. Day 9 sw red
    image.jpeg

Day 7 sw blue
    image.jpeg

AxT day 5
    image.jpeg

Day 0. Hs
    image.jpeg

Everyone looking great. Heissy has pooped it's shell and will be up and open later.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Day 16 sw red
    image.jpeg

Day 12 sw blue
    image.jpeg

Day 14 AxT green
    image.jpeg

Day 8 hs white
    image.jpeg

Going alright in here. Got a bit of tip burn on my sw's but the are ok. As you can see blue is praying, red is a bit sulky (overwater?) been keeping it to about 22oz of water between them every 3 days and when they need it about a gallon of less to really hydrate.
    Green is doing great and white seem to be slow. Hopefully I reap a great Christmas time crop! Lol.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Thanks brother, welcome aboard.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Damn, time gets away from you! 14 days later. Meant to post up sooner.

Day 30 Anakin
    Flowering, LST'd she had a big stretch after an sst and mbp/ewc topdress. Seems to want to just build a beast main cola. Nm lateral growth, but as you can see she had some issues.

View attachment 2202419 View attachment 2202421 View attachment 2202422

Day 26 Luke
    Short and sweet, lol. A bit of yellowing not half as bad as Anakin though. Looks like it may be a more branchy pheno hope she roids up.

View attachment 2202423 View attachment 2202424

Day 28 Greedo (AxT)
    I'm thinking this is the best plant in the bunch. This is one of my favorite strains, I wish, and would love they would drop some more of these bad boys.
    View attachment 2202425 View attachment 2202426

Day 22 Han (heisy)
    She's doing alright, not showing pistils yet. Look at those blunt ass leaf tips, weird right. Smallest one but youngest, love this heisy though. The pot has nothing but root balls/stalks in the bottom third and about 60% perlite and 40% of my Rols on top. Just wanted to see what we could do. Looking great with that considered.
    View attachment 2202427 View attachment 2202428

On a side note my small ufo led is gone... Dead, finito. I have a couple cu. ft. Of base soil mixed up and ready to go. Just add amendments. Also need worms. On a bright note found some mbg for $1.75 lb. switched to liquid aloe from the mart. Using white popcorn instead of coconut. Need more fulpower, very little left. All in all I think I'm doing alright for my tiny space. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Han popped out some pistils today. Should take off! Fingers crossed brothers. :weed::coffee::Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 1
  9. i am here

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey man, looking good bro. I'm subbing up man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. image.jpeg image.jpeg

Day 41 red

image.jpeg

Day 37
    image.jpeg

Day 33 heisy
    image.jpeg

Day 39 AxT
    image.jpeg

Man, that first sw flowered fast as hell. The second sw is a stretchy bastard. Heisy staying short and bushy, as is the AxT. Gonna try a chia sprout tea next. My new soil grows, lol. Opened the bin to find some plants growing, corn I think.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Look how tall that girl got had to raise my light! The red sw is flowering along smells good too. The others are stretching and becoming little bushes. Mbt right after this!
    image.jpeg

Day 48 swr
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Day 44 swb
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Day 46 AxT
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Day 41 hs
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mbt!
    image.jpeg

13. Family pic

image.jpeg

Skywalker (blue) day 55
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back: Alien x Triangle, day 57
    Front : Heisenberg Special,
    day 50
    image.jpeg

All is well. Chopped the tiny sw day like 55 was 10% Amber. Good stuff.

14. Is there other weeds growing in there aswell?!!

sent from the toilet.

15. Little of this and that.

16. Little of this and that.

17. image.jpeg Well folks, it has been a while, has it not? Lol

So my vault/mephisto runs are over and right now I have tent full of some no name bag seeds. All in the first few days of life. One was a bit ahead of the others.

• Like Like x 1
  18. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg The last few I was playing with new lenses.

19. IMG_5242.JPG IMG_5224.JPG IMG_5241.JPG Here's the current. 2 confirmed ladies. The second pick is my new lookah bubbler. This thing is awesome. Flower or oil. Pull is so easy top notch diffusion. And last but by far not least my Vault comp pack! Sour livers auto on deck!