Ren and Stimpy

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned_soldier, Aug 16, 2004.

1. is it just me or is this the funniest cartoon ever made? ever precise moment is funny, just the way it is drawn, exaggerated and such.. i laugh my ass off and i'm not even baked.. this HAS to be the single most funniest cartoon show ever made..

they exxagerate every action, every position, every stance, it's hard not to laugh ..

(not to size up with family guy but a lot of their jokes are political or bash pop culture.. many people in different countries can't relate the way they can to the simple jokes in ren and stimpy)

2. one of the greatest shows ever
    oooh
    2 days will be tuesday the 17 the most badluck day ever

3. holy shit, i had been tivo'ing these for a while but when my MythTV box died, i lost them all. thanks for reminding me to start recording them again... to watch when im high of course ;)

.//chris

4. oh fuck, its not on anymore :(
    i just searched the local listings and it came up w/ nothing. damnit

oh well, one of the best times i had when i was high was watching that, called up a friend and as i watched a powdered toast man skit, i reenacted all the voices over the phone onto her voicemail. every sound that came outta the tv, i repeated as best i could. i listened to the voicemail, its prolly the funniest thing ive ever heard. it kicks ass.

.//chris

5. it comes on spike on saturdays i saw it yesterday

6. ren and stimpy owns. i'm glad they brought it back. i used to watch it back in grade school. always priceless moments.

7. I swear that is my cat's name. I have had it since i was ini 8th grade and it is orange and white like stimpy. I used to love that show, espically LOG!.

Its log, its log, its big, its heavy, its wood
    Its log, its log, its better than bad, its good.

And powdertoast man is awsome too.

8. Hah, I used to watch that show all the time back in the day. When Snick used to have that followed by Are You Afraid of The Dark? What a sick line up, haha.

I haven't seen the show in forever. They should drop a DVD of the episodes.

Off topic, but kinda on topic because stone_soldier mentioned Family Guy, but did anyone see that theres going to be a two hour Family Guy marathon on Fox on Wednesday at 8. Not sure what Wednesday, or even if thats the right time, or even if I care because I have the DVDs, but thought some of you might be interested.

9. lol, that show is great, i used to watch it so much like 5 or 6 years ago, it was so funny, then like Ren and Stimpy's Adult Cartoon Party came out, that kicked ass pretty good too.. haha.. i remember the episode when ren lost all his teeth lol, and the one about hair balls or something lol..

10. MAN i love ren and stempy....man...I love that one where ren get's pecks! htat was funny!...I'mmm pretty baked! ;)

11. anyone see the one where stimpy loses his fart and goes around the city all sad looking for it.. it was so dramatic hahaha.. viva ren y stimpy!!