Ren and Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2

Discussion in 'General' started by AppalledWithMe, Oct 22, 2004.

1. So I was just flipping through my roommates FHM, and they have seasons 1 and 2 of Rena and Stimpy on DVD. This makes my year. That was totally my favorite show when I was a kid, and after the Spike new version sucked ass, I figured I'd never get to see it anymore. I'm going out and buying it after my next paycheck, and I'm going to sit on my bed with an eighth and all my smoking tools and some munchies and not leave until it's over. hehe

2. can I come over?

3. Hmmm, I guess there's room for 2 in my bed. hehe

4. this was my plan also.. http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=47582 unfortunately i got a small paycheck and settled on a kid koala album (carpal tunnel syndrome), a $20 sac of boom boom shit, and a bruce lee movie called The Chinese Connection.. i just couldn't stand the price of that Ren and Stimpy dvd.. even though i believe it's worth it.. levels to about a dollar per episode plus all the extra stuff they jam into dvds these days.. in canada it's $34 in the right stores.. still trying to find a cheaper price that's not online.. enjoy that dvd for me..!