Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Removing Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psychedelick, Mar 25, 2009.

1. How do I do it? My bowl and piece are sticky as fuck but I have no clue how to get the resin out. :mad:

Thanks

2. scrap it with a bobby pin or paper clip. or. Rubbing alchole or boil it in water and then scrape it. But just scrap it and smoke that resin.

3. Sitting in some alcohol right now. I'm too lazy to scrape it:smoking:

4. you should put it in a plastic baggy, and fill it with iso alcohol shit you can get for like a buck , and then add some salt n shake it
    it will make it beautiful
    n you dont want to boil it or put it in water too hot or your pipe can break.

:wave:

5. rubbing alcohol and coarse sea salt will do the trick

6. still going to need to take a paper clip or such to scrape out the resin. the alchole will jsut loosen it up.