Removing memory impairment effects of marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lateralus07, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Okay, I'm new to this website and do not necessarily plan on using it often. Also, I am aware of an acronym used (SWIM) to assure my occlusion from discussed illegal activities. I will not be using that term, as I don't care. If I get banned I will make another account to get the answer to my question.

Now to get to the point, I am going back to college after taking a year off, and from previous experience I learned that marijuana can impair my memory, and it can do so bad enough to make school more difficult, as if it wasn't difficult enough. Although I can go without smoking if absolutely necessary, I'd rather not. So naturally I've researched ways to eliminate or at least hinder the memory impairment of marijuana. The only information I've found regarding this is that Ibuprofen and other over-the-counter drugs can counter the memory impairment effects of marijuana. However, this information is fairly new and not thoroughly researched, and to my knowledge, it has never been tested on humans. So my question is, has anyone tried this and if so, does it work in reducing the effects of memory impairment from marijuana?

I am skeptical and don't really want to take ibuprofen for potentially no reason. I wouldn't normally care that much about holding off smoking and I could handle the occasional smoking session while in school. But my parents are going out of town for a week and I will be watching the house, and with that comes A LOT of weed and A LOT of fun times with a few friends. Any insight would be appreciated, perhaps more than you might expect as this is effectively my vacation for the year and I would really like to enjoy it to it's fullest if I can.

2. I would worry more about hurting my stomach then the potential memory loss.
    We don't play the SWIM game here.
    Threats to come back if banned is just plain silly. It is hard to do something to get banned, But if you were it would be rather disrespectful to keep making new accounts, and we are very good hunters.
    :smoke:

3. you should take the initiative and be a more organized person, rather than placing blame on other things

that ibuprofen shit makes no sense by the way

4. you should only smoke when you have no responsibilities and take responsibility for what's expected from you

then you won't have a problem smoking weed or "remembering" shitb

5. ICGreen originally learned how to hunt trolls in the deep forests of the amazon.. He's currently applying his war paint, dipping his troll arrows in poisonous frog juices, which he will then lick off before shooting your face. He's like that chick from the hunger games, except he swears no fealty to any master other than Yoda himself. And hes got a hot bod. But not J-law hot, unfortunately.

Now for your question OP, what if you smoke so much weed that you forget you have parents and think your an orphan? What if they walked in and in a haze of marijuana smoke you exclaimed "I have no parents!!!" wouldn't they be hurt? Think about your parents, Billy and forget about that atrocious marijuana habit you have.

I mean, read this shit, look what marijuana has done to me!!! Leave while you can, Billy!! GO!

6. Lenny, in all truth, I am very organized. But regarding the ibuprofen thing, I've read up on in and there's some smart people who say that ibuprofen inhibits cox-2 process in your brain, while thc increases that process. I don't know what all that means in scientifically , but the end result is ibuprofen apparently will cancel out the short term memory impairment of marijuana. I'm not necessarily saying it effects everyone that greatly, but I can assure you it effects me enough to at least try and find out if this holds any validity.

7. It's like asking how to remove the brain-cell-killing effects of alcohol.

It all boils down to moderation. If you do weed in moderation, you won't suffer any ill effects.

8. Some would even say...The best hunters.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Just be responsible when you toke it, I'm 19 now and whenever I smoke weed I make sure I have all my homework done from school. Also make sure Im not doing anything important, helps me relax. I use to smoke when I had classes and it made me so much lazier and also wouldn't even go to the gym at times. Just be smart and you are Gucci.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app