removing lower branches 1 week flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyT2018, Nov 2, 2018.

1. hello im just wanting to know if should remove the bottom leaves from my plant in flower. the plants are small and bushy the variety is critical kush. theres not much light getting to the bottom but im scared im going to hurt my plants being in flower already. ive already pruned the bottom once in veg. thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. pics please.

3. ill get you one later matey

4. this was taken a few days ago IMG_20181029_074648_HDR.jpeg

5. I would remove leaves and grow tips that won't make it to the canopy on the bottom 1/3 of the plant. If it were me.
    Good luck - your plants look great. :)
    4a - Lollipop.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. read how to lolly pop. cut the branches off that do not get the light.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. thanks for the advice and the compliment ive put everything i can into these babys.

8. Yup, like the others said, don't be shy to give it a 'haircut'. I always get that greedy feeling like I am going to get more if I let that one bottom branch live, but if it doesn't make it to the canopy, it just ends up in the larf pile. Better for the plant to expend the energy in developing proper buds.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I only removed a couple of lower branches on mine but wished I would've done more. Had a lot of popcorn bud. Just don't go crazy and do everything at once. Couple branches a day every few days if it were me. I'm sure more experienced people will chime in on that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk